Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Every time I write the words 2012 anywhere (which isn't very often because mostly all I do is wipe messes up and stuff like that)  I imagine the Apocalypse and wonder which day this year the world will end?

But what does it matter?  We know we have a good and faithful God, and when the world does end, I hope my heart will be ready and it will be a joyous and triumphant event.  In any case, we must keep living and breathing and doing good in this crazy mixed up world we live in. Which is why I am so thankful for Mother's day, because it is a celebrating something beautiful in the world.  I am thankful that in this life I have had the opportunity to be a mother.  Which is why we went out to lunch.  This was our first time taking BOTH of them out to eat.  If anyone from Eugene can guess where we went based on these photos then you will be happy and full of warm memories.  We always wind up coming back here after we deliberate over which other restaurant to go to for several hours.  I guess it feels like "home."




Jedidiah ate a half of a burger, french fries and several spoonfuls of Ketchup.




Matheson ate three french fries, two saltine crackers, and a napkin.

I'm a mom! 

0 comments:

Followers