Friday, July 21, 2017

Millennial-ism

All year long the boys have been waiting for the end of the year school Jog-a-thon.

Today it finally happened, and my middle son joined along, even though he is not in school yet. I counted how many laps he ran, and it was about eight laps in about fifteen minutes or so, which I thought was a good amount for a five year old. After the Jog-a-thon, I told him that I was proud because he ran eight whole laps in such a short amount of time. Instead of receiving my complement, he began insisting to me that he actually ran 20 laps. "You have it wrong, mama", he says. So I asked him, "how do you figure that you ran 20 laps, when I was watching you counting the whole time, and I counted eight?" He replied "I was just running SO fast that I skipped all the other laps all the way to 20."

Congratulations, son, you are officially a millennial!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Dr. Ashutosh Chauhan A Phrenologist in Kokilaben Hospital,We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215

Rudraksha Ratna said...

https://rudraksharatna-allfestivals.blogspot.com/2020/11/how-to-do-laxmi-puja.html

Anonymous said...

https://linkresources.mystrikingly.com/blog/benefits-of-first-aid-training

Followers