Friday, January 25, 2013

My big announcement.

Alright everyone are you ready? I am done watching my Korean Television show!  But guess what?  I stopped watching around episode 10, and I intentionally didn't even finish my beloved program.  My time invested into this program was tragically cut short.  You see, this woman had two men madly in love with her. The suspense was building, and suddenly the (good guy, the one with admiral qualities) turns to her and says "you should do what your heart is telling you."  Right then and there, a great sense of foreboding doom washed over me.  Usually, when people "listen to what their heart tells them to do" they do something really stupid. So, I did something unthinkable:  I read the end of the story. I decided that it wasn't worth any more emotional investment if it wasn't going to turn out good in the end. And I am glad I did, because my instinct was correct, in the end, she chooses the dufass. Or at least, in my humble opinion he was a dufass. The other guy was much better in every way. I felt like I wanted to throw something at the writers of the show.  I am thankful that they created something that was so witty, and refreshingly "clean,"  but am so sorry that they had to end it in such a wasted tragedy of a romance.

But all in all, there were so many delightful traits in this program that I decided to not give up on Korean entertainment.  I might get lost in another show, and loose who I am and forget to feed my children soon.  Okay I won't forget to feed them because I will probably watch the show after everyone in my house has gone to sleep. So, if Isaiah wakes up in the night and calls you because he can't find me and he is worried, please tell him I am in the office watching a show.  But for now I am back blogging here!


0 comments:

Followers