Thursday, November 29, 2012

25 random things about "me"

I have not been in much of a mind frame for writing these days.  I do not know what to write about.  Mostly when I come to the internet these days I just click around and wonder what I am doing here and then lament over how the internet has changed so many things in this life for the negative.  For example, its all too incredibly easy for so many people to waste SO much time.  Also, I find the amount of people, things and ideas coming at me to be all too overwhelming.  I like to try to keep my thoughts in a straight line and the internet makes that impossible.  So if you wonder why i don't write you back, or comment on your photograph, its not because I don't care.  I do care very much.  I just....can only take so much.  However, as much as I would like to go back to the little house on the prairie and be a pioneer because I think as a whole society was much healthier without technology, that just doesn't seem to be happening in our society, at least not yet. I am working on changing that.  But for now, my hope is to make my interactions with my computer purposeful, if I must interact with them.  So, I hope that I can find more time to be alone with my computer, drinking coffee with him and sharing about life's joys and trials. Maybe then I will spit out more blog posts. For now, I decided to share 25 facts about myself, that you may not have previously known:

 1. David Hasselhoff's youtube video "hooked on a feeling" never ever stops amusing me.
2.  Therefore, one of my children walks around the house singing "I'm hoot on da feeling..."
3.  I think ice cream would be better if they put half the amount of sugar in it.
4.  It takes me at least a half hour every single day to find socks for my children. Often time the solution is just to buy more on the way to wherever we are going.
4. I really miss Publix.  Particularly the one in South Miami.
5. I would rather explode than use a port-a-potty.

Well, I actually can't think of anything more to say about myself that would interest someone else at this hour. But writing this made me think of more ideas for future blog posts.  So see you soon!

0 comments:

Followers