Saturday, October 6, 2012

My blog.

I changed the "banner" of this blog.  In the process, I was looking at the word "ramblings" and trying to decide if it was spelled correctly.  Then I looked at it long enough to be concerned about weather or not it was a real word.  It was a real word.  I found the definition online, therefore it is a real word, and I wanted to share this amazing online definition of "rambling" with my readers, so that they can fully participate in the true nature of my blog:

1. straggling or sprawling haphazardly; unplanned a rambling old house
2. (of speech or writing) lacking a coherent plan; diffuse and disconnected
3. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Botany) (of a plant, esp a rose) profusely climbing and straggling
4. nomadic; wandering




0 comments:

Followers