Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Derek: Hi. thank you SO much for calling T-mobile. My name is Derek, how can I help you?
Me: Yes, we have a land line through t-mobile and I do not know how to check the messages.
Derek: I am SO sorry to hear that! Let me see if there is ANYTHING at all that I can do for you to remedy that problem.
Me: Uh, thanks? (Pause for a moment of silence, perhaps to commemorate the fact that I couldn't understand how to check my messages.)
Derek: (After the long silence) Actually, deepest apologies, I am going to have to send you over to our technical support who can better assist in this particular problem.
Me: Uh, okay?......(wait....wait...wait....)
Andrew: Hi my name is Andrew. Thank you SO Much for calling T-mobile. Hopefully you are well this afternoon, what can I do for you?
Me: Well, they switched me over to you. All I want to know is how to check my voice mail on my land line. I don't know how.
Andrew: I am SO sorry to hear that. Hopefully we will get that working for you right away.
Me: Okay thanks.
Andrew: Well, I looked over the situation and I was wondering, did you try dialing 123?
Me: No why would I do that?
Andrew: Because you might get to your voice mail by dialing 123. Why don't you give it a try for me and see if that corrects the problem.
Me: Okay.....(I dialed 123 and lo and behold, there are three messages) Okay I think I got it thanks!
Andrew: So you dialed 123 and received your messages?
Me: Yes.
Andrew: Okay, well now that you received your messages, would you like to verify that it works? Why don't you try it one more time to make sure?
Me: Uh, okay. (I dialed 123) It worked.
Andrew: Ok great. But let me make SURE that your messages are going through. I will call you and leave a message to make sure that you got it.
Me: I don't think that its necessary. (my children are both screaming in the background by this point.)
Andrew: Well, we want to assist you to our best capabilities, and it would be helpful for you to know for sure that it works.
Me: Uh, okay.
Andrew: (Calls my house, leaves a message)
Me: Well, you left a message, but its on our home answering machine because the home answering machine picks it up first.
Andrew: My apologies, would you like to go and pick turn off your answering machine to be sure your t-mobile voice mail works? Let me explain to you how to do it.....(Children are screaming louder in the background.)
Me: No, I really need to go you have assisted me enough. Thanks.
Andrew: Alright, thank you so much for choosing t-mobile is there ANYTHING else I can do for you today?
Me: Can you send me a check in the mail so I can buy some nice shoes? (Okay I really did not say that but I was about to). I said: No thanks, I am good to go.
Andrew: Well, thank you SO much for using t-mobile. We REALLY appreciate your business. Please call again with ANY questions. Have a good day.

0 comments:

Followers