Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Honesty

Okay, I have got to be honest.  In reference to the last blog I wrote,I think I just want to let everyone know that I decided after all that I still think folding socks is not worth my time even though I might face the embarrassment of being labeled an adolescent.  Probably with all the mess and Chaos I have to deal with on a regular basis, I should choose  not to fight that battle.  It might be better for me to spend what little emotional energies I have on things that truly matter, like holding objects in front of Matheson's face and watching him coo and try to grab at them.  That probably means more to the baby than my socks being the right colors.

I am sure that all of this is of great significance to the reader, in light of all that is happening in the world.  So thank you for taking a moment to read about my socks. 

Also, I want to comment on my bad grammer.  In case you have not noticed I am so bad at spelling that often spell check can't recognize what I am trying to write.  In an attempt to be quick, I often don't even notice it and sometimes my words come out very strange.  So, hopefully until I can have an editor you can look past my writing blemishes and see that something more is there.

Love,
JoAnna

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your honesty. And, yes, I think we can all see that something is there that is much more fun and also important than grammar.

Followers