Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dear Reader

The last few posts I have written, I addressed them as "Dear Reader."  Then, I signed off "Love, JoAnna."  I want you to know that those words only apply to those who I truly feel affection for.  Let me tell you, that does NOT include the computer generated people who scan my blog and send me advertisements about what I wrote about.  That also does NOT include the strange Russian website that I find is "reading" my blog on a regular basis (thought I was getting popular for a second there but not really).  If you are one of those, I do not love you.  I do not consider you dear, so please don't get that in your mind.  Those words were meant for someone else.

Love,
JoAnna

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really made me laugh! Thank you for being so explicit. I especially like the part about computers that are reading your website.

Followers