Thursday, October 20, 2011

On the shores of Matheson

IMG_3644 

Back by popular demand!  Okay, so maybe back by the demand of one person!  Here are some photos of Matheson Hammock park, where I grew up going almost ALL the time with my family. I was going to give a delightful story about how we came to name our son Matheson and all that, but I smell a delightful aroma in the air that needs to be remedied immediately.....maybe I will write more about that later (about the naming of Matheson, not the aroma in the room), and maybe I will post more pictures of Matheson......the baby.  Because people probably want to see him.

IMG_3692

IMG_3607

IMG_3657

IMG_3707

IMG_3309 

IMG_3613
All three of the Arroyo daughters learned to park in this very parking lot


IMG_3715

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! She's back in the blogosphere. I loved looking at these photos. It looks like my favorite kind of Miami weather.

Sara said...

By the way, I really love the name Matheson.

Followers