Tuesday, July 1, 2008


July 6th will be our wedding anaverssary. This is not a picture of us, but a picture of my freinds Jessica and Bradley. (I couldn't find a decent picture of the two of us fast enough, so I decided to use a picture of Jessica and Bradley in place of us. )

Marriage has been wonderful so far. Most people say that the first year is the hardest and I believe them, but that's because you get into car accidents that cost tons of money; because you can't hold a job because you have a medical illness, and because you give all of your money to the DMV and to medical bills, and a multitude of other things that come creeping up just when you think things can't get any worse.

Yes, this year has been stormy and difficult. But I can't believe how good it has been all at the same time. People have helped us out in hard times in unspeakable ways. Our love for each other has not been stricken down, only improved. And that's what counts when things get hard.

I don't think I am actually in the mood for typing right now. I just suddenly, however, felt a burst of exclamation come out of me and decided to blog about it, since I am kind of bored, or rather, I am disorganized with my time:)

0 comments:

Followers