Thursday, July 24, 2008

Computers.....Blech

I am particularly fond of this photograph. So much so that I made the effort to post it here on this blog. I decided it is my delight to photograph children. They are much fun.

Today I am sitting on the computer. (Not literally). I wish literally, because I do not enjoy computers much, and fancy that it would be much more of a fun thing to do to sit on them than to use them for the purposes of editing photographs and e-mailing. I would prefer to have my old notebook and pen and paper on hand and just write the old fashioned way. But I think that for now I will sit here, AT the computer and do my duties. Meanwhile I will dream of tropical Miami and sitting in the back yard with cold key-lime aid, while breathing in the aroma of barb-qing meat and swatting mosquitoes.

I am not sure where the Miami thing came from but I think that I find rest from my strife in daydreaming of the place I call home.......


Full of palm trees................

1 comments:

Anais said...

Please photograph my children!

Followers