Thursday, April 10, 2008

Camera Lens

I should be receiving my new Canon 24-105 L lens in the mail today. I am so excited that I feel like staying home from work just to wait for its arrival. I have been saving up since October of 2007 for this very day. It was the scariest thing in the world to spend that amount of money on one thing.

Anyway, I don't usually enjoy subjecting people to these types of ramblings, but I am excited about something new, and very useful to me and I can't hold it in. That's why I turned the computer on to share about this phenomenon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Post pictures of your new camera and taken with your new camera!

George said...

One of the digital camera accessories often ignored by users is the lens. The lens is supposed to be a very important component of a camera yet it is sometimes not well taken care of. Camera warehouse

Followers