Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good times.

We recently went to visit some dear friends of ours in Portland. This year they bought a very scary weird house and completely remolded it so it does not look scary and weird, but looks beautiful and warm and welcoming. I was interested in capturing the essence of the new house, and wanted to take more pictures of it but unfortunately/fortunately my camera battery died. (Fortunately because I am convinced that my friends think I am pretty weird for wanting to go and take pictures of their pots and pans and cabinets and their children's toys, and I was able to avoid the awkwardness of doing so. Although, they have been very good friends to us for over four years so hopefully they are able to look past my weirdness by now, and see me for who I really am inside.) I do have a few more photos I would have shared but there were people making unflattering faces in them, and I figure its best not to even go there. Anyway, It was unfortunate I did not get more, but I hope you can enjoy at least these few of the children. And the one of the pot.

IMG_3883
IMG_3860
IMG_3873
IMG_3864
Like his mama and his daddy.
IMG_3867
Jack and "Dilly
IMG_3861
IMG_3869
IMG_3862

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing these pictures of the kids and our house. Come visit and take more...I'll pay you! Janelle

Followers