Monday, March 21, 2011

Angry Letters

Today I wrote an angry letter.  It was amazing.  It felt good.  I loved it.  I deserved to write it. It came out fantastic.  And....unlike other angry letters, I sent it. There are times when angry letters are far better off just being a way to vent and organize your thoughts, even if that's not what your intentions are.  There have been many letters which I am very glad never made it into the mail, or the internet through the fateful click of the "send" button, least I embarrass myself or needlessly drive a wedge into a perfectly fine friendship.   This is not one of those times.  Sometimes, people just gotta know what they did. And, its about time, oh its about time they knew.

(Don't worry, anyone reading this will not be the recipient of my angry letter.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dying to know who did receive it!

Followers