Sunday, December 9, 2007

Not engaged

Hello.

I just want to say that Bradley and Jessica are NOT currently engaged, contrary to the former posting I put up with the cute little pictures of them all gushy, which may make it seem as though those two people are married or engaged. I just took that picture of them this fall because I wanted to, because I like Bradley and I also like Jessica, even though I like Jessica a little bit more than I like Bradley. (Just a little bit.) Anyway, they are together, as a loving, yet not engaged just dating, non co-habituating couple.

I met Bradley on August 12th, 2006, when his roommate Isaiah began to bring me over to his house. I slowly took control over that apartment. I ate all of their food, and replaced it with mine. I slowly brought all of my things over to their house. I forced them both to eat TOFU every night of the week and listen to my music, and to watch the beginning of "Braveheart" over and over. Before I knew it, I had both of them and my entire house (ooops, did I say MINE?) under full control. Isaiah was forced to put all of the pictures of his former lover, (who sadly passed away some time ago) Audrey Hepburn away in the back of his closet. So the three of us resided (me only in the day time, of course!) peacefully under my rule for a period of approximately 8 months. I eventually decided it was time to let the public decide who to throw off the show. Unfortunately, they picked Bradley because they saw him eating too much cream of Mushroom soup. We were all sad to see him go and it was a very dark couple of days as he removed all of his star trek movies and his crock pot, where he cooked his cream of mushroom soup out of the house and into a very scary quad apartment complex.

Sad as we were to see him go, I saw this as my final chance to become Lord of apartment 2593.

So that is the story of how I met Bradley.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the success of your coup, Lord Jo. It appears that it all worked out for the best. I presume you do stay nights now at 2593?

Followers