Friday, October 26, 2007

Today is the 26th day of October. I have been away from my home-town for 1 year and 7 months. I am amazed and perplexed at my adventure across the great continant we call the United States of America.

I remember flight here. I met a couple on the plane who were on their way to Hawaii. They were the types of people who would wear over sized hawaian shirts and dye their hair in un-natural shades of blondish color. Their goal was to have fun. After chatting with them a bit, I came to realize that their entire life goal was to have fun. They couldn't understand why I would just hop on a plane to go away from everyone I knew to serve in a Ministry.

I couldn't understand how someone couldn't feel so very empty inside with that being their life goal in mind.

Anyway, all that being said, I am here in another place that is so far from home, yet so at home. I am so far from the mark of my original purpose here. But my

0 comments:

Followers